Yes, a terrific talent could walk out

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Общи приказки
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
lw789

МнениеПуснато на: Сря Яну 30, 2019 7:51 am    Заглавие: Yes, a terrific talent could walk out Отговорете с цитат
The upcoming NFL Draft has no shortage of big name NCAA players, including a record number of early entrants. Mays Draft will see underclassmen enter, forgoing their senior years with hopes of being picked into the pros. How comfortable are you with your team picking an underclassman in the draft? The top of the draft is dominated by names like Teddy Bridgewater, Jadeveon Clowney, Johnny Manziel, Tre Mason, Sammy Watkins, HaHa Clinton Dix and Blake Bortles - all underclassmen. Some would say its to the benefit of these players to stay in school and work on their craft while at the same time pursuing their degrees. However, declared underclassmen do meet the NFLs three-year eligibility rule, with some leaving school as just red-shirted sophomores. Would you prefer your team invest a draft pick on a prospect who isnt an early entry? Teams have being willing to take chances on non-seniors in the past. In the last three drafts, an average of 72 per cent of the underclassmen who declared were drafted. Last seasons draft saw a then-record 73 players forego their eligibility. While only 52 of them were selected, there were 15 picked in the first round. Of those first-rounders, just four started all 16 games, including Eric Reid, Justin Pugh, Deandre Hopkins, and Alex Ogletree. At every position there are as many cases where it has worked for an underclassman to declare as there are instances where it hasnt. Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell serves as an example of the negative in coming out early. After coming to the NFL after his junior season at LSU, he lasted only 31 games in the league, and has not played an NFL snap since 2009. On the flip side, Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck also came out as a junior, and already has two playoff appearances in as many seasons. With this, would you rather your team spend a draft pick on a player who stayed in school to work on his skills in the NCAA? Or are you fine with your team taking a risk and selecting a player looking to come into the league early, perhaps still a little raw? As always, its Your! Call. Donald Penn Jersey . Austin does not believe the game-time temperature is going to be an advantage for either side heading into the Grey Cup. "We dont think about (the cold)," said Austin. "Im not even sure how you would determine an advantage. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Marcus-Gilchrist-Draft-Jersey/ . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Art-Shell-Draft-Jersey/. Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Emmanuel Lamur Jersey .com) - The Atlanta Hawks have stepped up to every challenge during their 14-game winning streak and will face another daunting task Friday with Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder in town. http://www.officialraidersgear.com/Raiders-Ryan-Switzer-Draft-Jersey/ . The Leafs were back on the ice Wednesday following an 10-day break. It apparently wasnt long enough, as Team Canadas 2-1 win over Latvia didnt conclude before the Leafs began practice. "I was thinking we might get a little delay, but it was nice to get out there," said Tyler Bozak of watching Wednesdays game.FIVE QUICK HOOPS THOUGHTS 1. CARMELO ANTHONY: As Knicks fans worry about the potential departure with his decision to opt out, I see this as a blessing in disguise. As currently constructed, the Knicks have NO shot at being a legitimate contender. Yes. The organization gave up a kings ransom to get a major Asset yet when you reflect on his time in NY hes been a terrific scoring talent and theyve had their share of ups and downs and in his defense - not all his fault. He is what he is at this stage of his career -- a brilliant scorer who plays very hard on the offensive end of the court. In the end, sometimes in sports, business and life the best strategy is to cut your losses and move on. With Tyson Chandler, Amare Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani all off the books next season, it allows president Phil Jackson to shape the organization in his image which is the right move. The key is to avoid all the noise from the NY media with demands to go for Big Name $$ Quick Fixes and make thoughtful basketball decisions. This organization tries too often to Win the Back Page rather than do whats smart. Yes, a terrific talent could walk out the door for little or nothing yet in 12 months you get to truly build the right foundation for long term success. Good common sense. 2. CHICAGO BULLS: Youll hear their name lots in the next 10 days when Melos name comes up and if I were Melo this makes complete sense to me as long as hes willing to take a pay cut that he can earn some back in quality endorsements if hes a significant piece on a major-league winning team in Chicago. Against the Knicks, a quick comparison: Money: NY, ownership: Chicago…. not close, management: Chicago…. Sorry, but Phil Jackson has never been a president/GM, coach: Chicago…. not close, team talent level: Chicago. If Derrick Rose can even get back to being 80 per cent of what he was, this is a nice edge. In my mind, the Bulls make the most sense if -- and its a big IF -- hes willing to sacrifice. Hell be held totally accountable here on a daily basis. No nonsense..ddddddddddddnbsp; Defining moment for him in his career. 3. KEVIN LOVE: Where there is smoke …. If Im the TWolves, I move him as soon as I can and get on with the business of reshaping my team while his value is at its highest. Many folks say wait until the trade deadline, yet Im not sure youll get better than the next few weeks. I think you owe it to yourself and your fans to cut the cord as soon as you can. Believe me; if they really want him, theyll blink and offer you close (not all) of what you want. Be proactive. In 12 months, hell be out the door. Deal with it and rid yourself of the drama. Terrific talent, yet hes got you to how many playoff appearances? Sure, the other 14 teammates matter a whole lot in the Western Conference but its time to be realistic and based upon your market build a team rather than the concern with having name guys. 4. ZACH RANDOLPH (Grizzlies): Trying to get an extension worked out in Memphis. Makes perfect sense to me. All the guy does is produce and hes done it in the context of winning/playoffs. A double-double machine who is one of the toughest covers in the league, hes been very good for you. A piece you cant lose. If the term and money make sense, do it. 5. JOEL EMBIID: Feel awful for this young man. Watching him play this year at the University of Kansas hes an intriguing talent with loads of major potential that I love. On the other hand, with some teams freaked out by the injuries to bigs like Sam Bowie and Greg Oden over the years with the complete - and I mean complete - change in the way the NBA game is played on the perimeter it might benefit him to fall a bit to a team that will be patient with him and allow him to work his way in at the right pace as a rookie. Hes got a chance to be very good, yet in a different league that bigs came into 20 years ago. If he drops a bit, someones going to be quite lucky if he holds up physically. Risk vs. Reward. Can change in a very positive way or end some careers with this pick. Will be interesting to watch unfold. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Общи приказки Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети