Royal Academy of Dance Higher Education?

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Фестивали и конкурси
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
carterturner

МнениеПуснато на: Чет Окт 05, 2017 10:03 am    Заглавие: Royal Academy of Dance Higher Education? Отговорете с цитат
I am a dance teacher looking into different options to move forward with a degree in dance education. One program that I know of is the degree programs offered through the Royal Academy of Dance. I’m specifically interested in the BA in dance education. I would do this course online as I do not want to move to England. Most of the dance training I received was through an RAD affiliated ballet school, although I did study one year at a Vaganova school. Has anyone taken any of the RAD courses? I’ve contacted them regarding entry requirements but I find their information somewhat vague. Any information would be helpful! If anyone knows of any other programs besides RAD that offer an online option please let me know! Also, I am open to discussing any pros and cons of the RAD dance method! I am undecided on which method of ballet I would like to move forward in.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://ballethub.com/topic/yagp-nationals-studio-question/

Medical Device Marketing
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Фестивали и конкурси Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети