Confidence Taking a Hit

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Стил и характер на българските народни танци
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
carterturner

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Окт 06, 2017 2:25 pm    Заглавие: Confidence Taking a Hit Отговорете с цитат
So dd changed studios this year. She was previously at an average studio where she was a star. We knew she would not be a star at the new studio, as the level of dancer is much better. What she didn't realize is how far behind most of them she is. She is starting to have an emotional breakdown, saying things like "I knew I wouldn't be the best, but I didn't think that I would be this bad". My dh, who did not support this move is already saying this was a big mistake, she is in over her head. One of the major issues is that she was not taught many of the skills these girls are working on at her previous studio, and she says they are not teaching her at the new studio - I guess these are moves that a junior level dancer should have at this point. I suggested she speak up if she doesn't know something, but I don't think she is comfortable doing that. Just looking for some suggestions from anyone who has been in a similar situation.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forums.dancemom.com/post/confidence-taking-a-hit-9311025

Video ad
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Стил и характер на българските народни танци Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети