ISTD Tango Syllabus Help - regarding Facing DC as leader

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Фестивали и конкурси
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
carterturner

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Окт 09, 2017 7:52 am    Заглавие: ISTD Tango Syllabus Help - regarding Facing DC as leader Отговорете с цитат
p103 of Ballroom Technique says for a Closed Promenade:
"The man may turn square to Lady on step 3, to end Backing DC. Footwork for Man would then be 'IE of BH' and for the Lady 'IE of foot.'"

so that means the man makes a 1/4 L turn, and the lady doesn't turn on step 3 ?? (unless i'm misinterpreting the step)

Then under Follow for that step it says,
If ended DC - Any Reverse Turn.

while it practice you could dance the step, you are not ending DC, you are ending DW against LOD.

continuing on this train of thought, for step #6, Open Reverse Turn, Lady Outside on p.106 for precedes, it says "Closed or Open Promenade or any Closed or Open Finish ended DC

I must be missing something because you are not ending DC but DW against LOD and it would create a lot of confusion on where wall is and where center is .... it doesn't even seem practical for a corner move ... any assistance is appreciated in explaining the step where you end closed promenade with the man FACING DC ...in-line with the book's words.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://www.dance-forums.com/threads/istd-tango-syllabus-help-regarding-facing-dc-as-leader.47727/

Hand Drawn animation video
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Фестивали и конкурси Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети