PreSonus Quantum driver performance issues...

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Инструменти
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
aaronpawlak

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Апр 09, 2018 10:39 am    Заглавие: PreSonus Quantum driver performance issues... Отговорете с цитат
HI,

I read the SOS review of the new PreSonus Quantum interface and it certainly sounded like the interface I've been waiting for - so I prised my credit card from my wallet and bought one last week. In case other folk are thinking of taking the plunge and buying, I thought I'd report my experience of running it with the latest Logic Pro X.I'm using a fully spec'd 2017 MacBook Pro with a fresh instal of everything - no background apps or any such. With the driver set to 64 samples and large process buffer, I am unable to run a single instance of (the admittedly cpu hungry) waves Abbey Road plate without constant loud glitches. Nor can I play a single note from the latest Dronar Kontakt release. To get stable performance, I need the driver set to a minimum of 256 samples (even then it still glitches occasionally) & this setting gives a round trip latency of over 11ms... without a software mixer, this makes tracking somewhat tricky. I dare say the interface works well with Studio One - but on my system, the drivers are slightly worse than the Focusrite USB interface it is replacing, which is not what I was expecting... dunno if anyone else has a similar set up, but I'd be interested to know if this is common real-world performance?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=58549
Best video production

Thanks!
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Инструменти Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети