Do you plan vacations around dance schedule

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Стил и характер на българските народни танци
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
carterturner

МнениеПуснато на: Пет Окт 06, 2017 2:23 pm    Заглавие: Do you plan vacations around dance schedule Отговорете с цитат
My dds school has fall break in october. Several of the kids on her dance team are at the same school. We all got together and booked a vacation for that time but the studio is on a different schedule. We booked in april last year and let the SO know right away. Because it was so far away and I was just excited for a family vacation I didn't think much of it. But now I am feeling extremely guilty for letting the team and SO down. It's a small team of 16 and 5 kids will be missing 2 weeks of classes/rehearsals. This is all really rhetorical as the vacation is already paid for and we are going, so I am just verbalising my feelings and being curious about what others do. [smile]

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://forums.dancemom.com/post/do-you-plan-vacations-around-dance-schedule-9295686

App Trailers
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Стил и характер на българските народни танци Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети