Still unsure about my ballet career

Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Инструменти
Предишната тема :: Следващата тема  
Автор Съобщение
carterturner

МнениеПуснато на: Пон Окт 16, 2017 12:36 pm    Заглавие: Still unsure about my ballet career Отговорете с цитат
So, I don't know if this is the right place to talk about my doubts so sorry if I'm wrong.

Since last year, I'm considering following a ballet career. To fulfil this dream, I need to have a ballet training program, so I thought that taking a ballet degree would be the best choice. I had search quite a lot and I finally found some schools in Europe. (I'm an european).

This year I'm a senior in high school and I'm in a course that gives me access to any science college's program. With my grades, I can get in most of the courses. I'm also having a intensive training in ballet so that I can be ready for the auditions, and hopefully, get accepted in one of the schools I'm planning.

Yet, I'm still very confuse!

First of all, following a ballet career is a very uncertain path. You never now if you make in a company or not. And I'm really afraid of that. I'm really afraid that, after my graduation, after 3 years of intensive training in a whole different country, after spending money and being apart from people that I love, I can't get a job! When I could have just get in a science's college and perhaps have a more secure and sucessful career.

And still, the financial problems that me and my family are passing through puts me even more concerned with the idea that I get stuck in my life. That I can't get any job, even even being a very committed person.

What do you think?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

http://dancers.invisionzone.com/topic/55342-still-unsure-about-my-ballet-career/

promotion examples
Върнете се в началото
Вижте профила на потребителя Изпратете лично съобщение
Създайте нова тема   Напишете отговор    Horo.bg Форуми Форуми // Инструменти Часовете са според зоната GMT + 2 Часа
Страница 1 от 1

Идете на:  
Не Можете да пускате нови теми
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Не Можете да променяте съобщенията си
Не Можете да изтривате съобщенията си
Не Можете да гласувате в анкети